Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor Wiring Diagram
From wall and ceiling mount to wall switch and wireless leviton motion.
Ceiling mount occupancy sensor wiring diagram. Step 3 contd mounting option diagram a occupancy sensor mounted to drop ceiling using threaded rod low voltage wires. Do not touch the surface of the lens. Ceiling mount sensors are offered in a multitude of configurations which address many applications. All sensors must be mounted at least 6 feet away from air vents.
Occupancy sensor red 24vdc at 150ma black common blue control red black blue red red black white. Occupancy sensor switch wires each have two black wires or one black and one red and ground green. Low voltage occupancy sensor wiring diagram. One switchpack one sensor d model dual technology ceiling low voltage occupancy sensor i alla i i c i read all instructions on both sides of this sheet first.
These state of the art devices use passive infrared ultrasonic or a combined multi sensing technology. Do not mount sensors closer than 10 feet from each other. Literally a circuit is the course that permits power to flow. Omni ceiling mount vacancy occupancy sensor product line hubbell watt stopper dimming wiring diagram my wiring diagram a set of wiring diagrams may be required by the electrical inspection authority to agree to link of the habitat to the public electrical supply system.
A first consider a circuit layout may be complex however if you could review a subway map you could review schematics. Getting from point a to point b. Leviton offers a wide selection of ceiling mount occupancy sensors and vacancy sensors commonly referred to as motion sensors or motion detectors or motion light sensors for commercial and residential applications. Ceiling mount occupancy sensor wiring diagram a novice s overview to circuit diagrams.
The cmr is a line voltage sensor that easily mounts directly to a ceiling. A wiring diagram is a streamlined standard pictorial representation of an electrical circuit. All sensors must be mounted at least 6 feet away from air vents. Lens options include large motion extended range small motion standard range and bi directional for hallways.
Occupancy sensor wiring diagram 1. Occupancy sensor ceiling mounted multi technology 24vdc 30ma power exit connect gray wire for photocell ambient light hold off degree harmonic leviton occupancy sensors wiring diagram car diagrams source. It shows the components of the circuit as simplified forms and also the power and signal links in between the tools. Step 3 contd mounting option diagram a occupancy sensor mounted to drop ceiling using threaded rod low voltage wires note.
Ceiling mounted occupancy sensor. Clean outer surface with a damp cloth only. Sensors must be mounted on a vibration free surface. One of the black line wires connects to line voltage from the panel the other black or red load wire connects to the lights.
Gallery of Ceiling Mount Occupancy Sensor Wiring Diagram
- Lg Dishwasher Wiring Diagram
- 2008 Kia Rio Stereo Wiring Diagram
- 2015 Subaru Forester Radio Wiring Diagram
- Philips Hue Light Strip Wiring Diagram
- Masthead Amplifier Wiring Diagram
- Heat Transfer Kit Wiring Diagram
- Old Fuse Box Wiring Diagram
- Double Pole Switch Wiring Diagram
- Honda Vtr 1000 Wiring Diagram
- Mallory Tachometer Wiring Diagram
- 12 Volt Winch Motor Wiring Diagram
- 5 Prong Trailer Plug Wiring Diagram
- Poe Cctv Wiring Diagram
- 2 Way Motion Sensor Switch Wiring Diagram
- Blue Sea Ml Rbs Wiring Diagram
- 4l60e Transmission External Wiring Harness Diagram
- Cf5135c Z Wiring Diagram
- 2 Position Push Pull Light Switch Wiring Diagram
- Driving Light Wiring Harness Diagram
- Split Ac Wiring Diagram Image
- 220v Hot Tub Wiring Diagram
- Clarion Vrx486vd Wiring Diagram
- Kicker Amp Wiring Diagram
- Car Immobiliser Wiring Diagram
- Nissan 720 Wiring Diagram
- Mondeo Mk4 Wiring Diagram Pdf
- Flat 4 Trailer Plug Wiring Diagram
- Ev Wiring Diagram
- Dump Body Alarm Wiring Diagram
- Pioneer Speaker Wiring Diagram